This is the LRP iX8 Competition Brushless Electronic Speed Control. Developed for high voltage 1/8 scale applications, the LRP iX8 is the ideal ESC for hardcore racers, as well as backyard bashers. To handle the abuse, the iX8 is protected by a hard case, while pluggable connectors provide an unmatched level of convenience. All the best aspects in brushless racing technology have been combined to provide you with outstanding and uncompromising performance that rivals anything else available.
- 2S-6S LiPo Operation: Wide input voltage range (7.2V-22.2V) for versatile use, with powerful 6A switching BEC
- Sensored Design: Sensored technology for high precision and intelligent motor management to achieve the best drive and brake feel
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Special 1/8 Power Profiles: Special 1/8th power profiles for the finest adjustments to all conditions and motors, including all team profiles
- Forward/Brake + Forward/Brake/Reverse: Fully adjustable drive-modes with different brake/reverse adjustments
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both the ESC and motor
- 100% Pluggable Connections: No solder design - maximum convenience. Includes ready-to-use wires for all connections
Motor Limit: None
Voltage Input: 7.2 - 22.2V (2S - 6S LiPo)
Cut-Off Voltage / LVC: Adjustable
Rated Current: 600A / Phase
Type: Forward / Brake / Reverse
B.E.C.: 6.0V / 6.0A
Case Size: 55x40x24mm