This is a replacement Novak 12.3mm Ballistic Sintered Rotor and is intended for use with Novak’s Ballistic Racing Brushless Motors (#3603-3608). It is also compatible with other Novak 540-size motors that have an oversized front bearing.
The Ballistic Sintered Rotor replaces the Velociti Sintered Rotor (#5908) for Novak’s Velociti-series and SS Pro-series of brushless motors.
- High-strength sintered, Neodymium magnet for maximum motor acceleration, braking power and performance in high temperature conditions
- Nickel-plated for stronger surface and resistance to corrosion
- Meets ROAR & IFMAR specifications
- Novak designed
Diameter: 12.3 mm
Output Shaft: 1/8 inch (accepts all existing pinion gears)
Weight: 27.5 g (0.97 oz)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 200ºC (392ºF)*
NOTE: The temperature of the rotor's magnetic material is rated up to 200 degrees C (392 degrees F). The operating temperature of the motor should never rise above 71 degrees C (160 degrees F).
- Rotor in a protective tube
- Installation instructions