This is a Novak Pulse V2 Brushless ESC Race Combo, with an included 7.5 Turn Vulcan Modified Brushless Motor. By combining the Vulcan Mod 7.5T turn motor and Pulse V2 ESC, Novak has created the perfect race-ready combo for 2WD modified classes. This combo is also ideal for dirt oval racing, the ultimate basher looking for power and runtime, and of course, the casual racer that simply wants the "best" stuff in his car for race nights. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan motor’s high-RPM stator, and improved end bells offer racers smoother delivery of power and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
NOVAK BUILT AND SUPPORTED
The Pulse V2 and Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the same setup used by nearly the entire Novak Factory Modified Team for 2WD buggy racing. It provides smooth delivery of unending power with crisp, clean braking power that is consistent lap after lap. The full-size heat sink and heavy-duty 5-amp BEC ensure your high-power servo and ESC have ample power, even in the toughest outdoor racing conditions. The Pulse V2 ESC can be used in any 1/10-scale application and is the ultimate powerhouse in the category. Used in anything from 4X4 SCT, to the ever popular Blinky/Spec classes, the Pulse V2 is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
READY TO RACE!
The Pulse V2 ESC/Vulcan Mod system is factory-wired with Novak's power wire, defaulted to the optimal racing profile, includes a cooling fan, and is ready to install and race out of the box.
Additional ESC & Motor Information
For more details about the Pulse V2 ESC and Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor, visit the product pages:
Novak takes pride in its facility in Lake Forest, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak Pulse V2 Pro Racing ESC and Vulcan motor is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- Ultimate performance for 2WD Modified class racing pairing Novak's most powerful 1/10-scale racing ESC with the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- Novak Super Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete custom tuning (19 adjustments total)
- Drive Tuning: Dynamic Timing Advance, RPM (Start/Final/Range), Drive Frequency, & Minimum Drive
- Brake Tuning: Brake Power, Brake Frequency, Drag Brake, and Minimum Brake
- Additional Tuning: Motor Rotation, Dead Band, Reverse Disable, and LiPo Protection (On/Off)
- 5 profiles that can be independently customized & saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics’ M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- ESC designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes non-timing racing blinking white LED
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds,
- and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition and feature added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM throughout the throttle band for higher speeds
- 6 specialized RPM tables of Start & Final RPMs for fine-tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Novak Xtra-Timing™ for 2nd level timing that dramatically increases motor RPM for unmatched power
- Extreme-duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect 2S LiPo batteries from going below their critical safety voltage
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- ESC features water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight & efficient cooling
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time; Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Heavy-duty, high-powered PCB for minimal losses and optimal performance
- Built-in ESC power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- One-piece front motor can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Motor approved for ROAR racing
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable motor design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 120 day warranty
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in California using the best components from around
- the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!