This is the Viper R/C VTX10R Combo Package, with an included 25.5 Turn "VST" Brushless Motor and EZ Link programming card. Viperís VTX10R electronic speed controller for 1/10 and 1/12-scale RC cars and trucks gives you more features and innovations to make your on-road and off-road RC cars not only ready to run, but ready to compete! The revolutionary V-PORT interface allows you to easily manipulate your ESC settings via the included VIPER EZ Link without unplugging the receiver connector. The small footprint allows for a variety of mounting options, while the waterproof aluminum case provides maximum durability.
Viper R/C VST series sensored brushless motors offer smooth and efficient performance, durability, versatility and quality. The VST series motors feature a re-buildable design and high precision ball bearings for superior performance, and long life. Plus, five optional tuning rotors offer a wide range of tuning options, allowing you to get the most out of your motor. A precision machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum ribbed can is designed to provide the best protection and cooling, while the ultra low resistance, high current soldering tab system provides trouble free connections and easy wiring.
The EZ Link is the same size as a credit card, and is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig into your receiver to make an adjustment. All these features are complimented by Viper's 365 day limited manufacturers warranty on all electronics for peace of mind.
Engineered, built and tested to meet the needs of even the most demanding RC car applications, Viper R/C products have been proven to provide smooth and reliable performance for your RC car.
- True sensored system
- Dynamic drag brake setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- Detailed throttle punch/curve setting
- SBEC up to 7.0V for the best steering response
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- Waterproof case
- Includes EZ Link programming card
- VIPER Software for firmware upgrade (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge or EZ Link
- High grade copper solder tabs
- Lightweight design
- High grade components throughout!
- Ribbed Can adds valuable cooling surface area
- Sealed Can adds longevity and durability
- Molded timing cap protects sensor board and lightens motor
- Fully adjustable timing
- ROAR legal
- Laser engraved, no stickers
- 5 optional high performance rotors
- 180 day warranty
Case Length: 2.12 in. (53.80mm)
Case Diameter: 1.42 in. (36.00mm)
Shaft Length: 2.6 in. (13.8mm)
Shaft Extension: 0.58 in. (14.8mm)
Weight: 6.35oz (180g)
ON Resistance: 0.000225Ω * 2
Battery Support: 2~3S Li-Po
Max Peak BEC voltage/amp: 7V / 5A
Motor Limit: 36mm/ 2.5T
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x19.5mm