This is the Picco Boost 5TR 2012 .28 Off Road Engine. The 2012 Boost 5TR .28 engine is a powerhouse with its 5+2 port multi exhaust design, it provides incredible bottom and top end power. This engine also has excellent fuel mileage for a big block .28 displacement engine, making this engine a great choice for truggy, monster truck, dirt oval or drag racing applications when you are looking for maximum power.
This version of the Boost has an updated composite carburetor with 8mm venturi providing increased fuel mileage, 14mm “Turbo” crankshaft, lightweight piston CNC machined from high silicone alloy billet, “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, high quality Swiss rear bearing, hard lapped chrome liner, a finned turbo head button design to improve cooling and an ultra lightweight low CG cooling head.
- 5 Port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm turbo crank shaft
- Knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert
- Swiss quality main bearing
- Super lightweight low CG cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- 8.0mm venturi
Output: 3.1 HP @ 33,000 RPM
Weight: 360 grams