This is an optional Team Associated 2.7mm Rear Swaybar, and is intended for use with the Team Associated RC8B. This swaybar is two steps stiffer than the softest swaybar included in the ASC89486 rear swaybar kit. Based on the parts used by Associated Team Drivers at Motorama, CRCRC Winter Midwest Nitro Champs, and the IFMAR 1:8 Worlds in Thailand, these team-tested and raced parts are now available to everyone and will substantially improve the performance of your RC8B.
NOTE: Use with ASC89480 Upgrade Rear Arms. Ball joints, set screws and retainer eyelets not included.
Effects of Rear Roll Bar Adjustment
- Increased Rear Chassis Roll
- Increased Rear Traction
- Decreased Front Traction
- Decreases On Power Steering (May Cause Understeer)
- Decreased Rear Chassis Roll
- Decreased Rear Traction
- Increased On Power Steering (May Cause Oversteer)
- Quicker Steering Response in High Speed Chicanes