This is the JConcepts Illuzion "Hi Flow" Lightweight Short Course Truck Body. One of the most critical aspects of tuning a Short Course truck is the body, and the most successful short course truck body is now available in a Light Weight version! The light-weight body sheds extra weight, helps maintain a lower center of gravity and allows the truck to take on more driver input in a more nimble racing package. The light-weight body shaves off just over 20% in weight vs. the standard version (*Note – painting technique, decal placement and varied trimming can alter weight difference).
The Hi-Flow incorporates all the latest technology into a single high-performance body. Starting with the most fashionable racing look, body panel attack angles and even greater air escape packages, the Hi-Flow oozes performance. The air escape package consists of user friendly trim-out areas which have been strategically placed to ensure a clean race-able look that minimizes the trouble-some parachute effect. The large Hi-Flow areas are depressed into the body which allows the user to simply score the bottom pocket and pop-out for instant results. The Hi-Flow hood-scoop, used predominantly as an under / over air release feature, blends beautifully into the sculpted extra-clearance fenders while releasing the front end of inner pressure.
The top, rear, fender corners have been wedged reducing dead space, allowing more pass-through area minimizing unwanted air collection. The roof of the body has been dramatically “rock-a-bye” shaped to promote a continuous roll in the event of roof crashes. Large side windows with black-out side window decal treatment gives the Hi-Flow futuristic character. Performance enhanced number and name plates provide straight-line stability while retaining a fashionably styled look that is unmistakable JConcepts.
- Fits most 1/10th SCT’s – 6 direct and over 9 different trucks overall
- Light-weight race body thickness
- Original JConcepts short course Hi-Flow styling
- Hi-Flow regions to minimize parachute affect
- Racing inspired body, cab and window design
- Futuristic, large-side windows with black-out side window decals
- Aggressive headlight and grill treatment
- Performance enhanced number and name plates with mounting hardware
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum clearance
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Includes window masks and detailed decal sheet