This is the Team Losi Racing 5IVE-T Tuning Kit. This kit includes everything your 5IVE-T needs to reach TLR grade status. Sway bars, hard anodized shock bodies, shock springs, TiCN shafts and hinge pins, dust covers, titanium turnbuckles and much more. If you want to take the performance of your 5IVE-T to the next level, this tuning kit is a must have item.
- Hard Anodized Front & Rear Aluminum Shock Bodies: These big-bore, hard anodized shock bodies are more durable and provide smoother shock action.
- TiCN Front & Rear Shock Shafts: The TiCN coating on these heavy-duty shafts lengthen shock life and make the suspension feel incredibly smooth.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Shock Caps: These tough, CNC machined shock caps are laser-etched with the TLR logo.
- Front & Rear Red Shock Springs: Front springs with a 12.9 lb rate and rear springs with a 9.3 lb rate are included.
- Titanium Shock Standoffs & Turnbuckles: Adding strength to the chassis of a 38 pound truck without adding weight is critical. These titanium parts strengthen key suspension components while reducing weight at the same time.
- Aluminum Bearing Inserts: Aluminum bearing inserts reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Aluminum Servo Saver Arm: This arm is stiffer than stock and won’t strip under heavy loads. It adds a touch of class too.
- Hard Anodized Front & Rear Stub Axles: By reducing weight at the wheel, these stub axles improve suspension response on rugged terrain.
- Hard Anodized Pinion Coupler: The hard anodized pinion couplers work with the lightened outdrives to reduce the overall rotating mass of the front and rear differentials. It all adds up to even quicker acceleration as well as a stronger drivetrain.
- TiCN Inner & Outer Hinge Pins: The TiCN coating on the inner and outer hinge pins makes them incredibly durable. It also reduces friction, so the suspension moves more freely around the pins.
- 3.0mm and 4.0mm Sway Bar Sets: Two different sets of front and rear sway bars give you a multitude of tuning options.