This is the HPI Flux Rage 1/8th Scale Sensorless Brushless ESC. The FLUX Rage is a tough 1/8th scale BRUSHLESS ESC that's designed to handle the abuse of 1/8 buggy and truggy racing and bashing. Run this speedo to its limits and it just keeps coming back for more! Have a blast with the normal forward/reverse/brake mode or switch it into race mode for maximum power - you can even use this in powerful crawling machines with the forward/reverse only mode for no braking action!
Fully programmable ABS, drag brake, braking force, reverse force, motor timing and punch allows you to totally customize the feel of the Rage to your driving style and needs. You can even use the HPI #101280 ESC programmer to make the adjustments even easier. A low-voltage cut-off protects the battery pack, and the controller is protected by a thermostat that automatically shuts it down in the case of overheating.
- Three Running modes:
- Racing (Forward and Brake only)
- Forward, Reverse and Brake
- Forward and Reverse (no brake) for rock crawling
- Totally programmable:
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of brake force adjustment
- 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment
- 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment
- 4 steps of reverse force adjustment
- 8 steps of motor timing adjustment
- 9 soft start (punch) mode settings from soft to aggressive.
- Multiple protection features:
- Low voltage cut off protection for LiPo or NiMH/NiCd battery
- Overheat protection for the ESC
Continuous Current: 80A
Burst Current: 380A
Max Input Voltage: 6-12 cell NiMH or 2-4 cell LiPo
BEC Output: 6v/1.5A