This is the Pro-Line Performance Steering Kit, and is intended for use with the 2WD Slash and Electric Rustler. Do you want to take your Slash to the next performance level? Whether you are racing or bashing, the increased steering response and precision provided by Pro-Line’s Performance Steering Kit will lead to faster lap times and more fun! The kit includes ball bearings for silky smooth steering action and an adjustable servo-saver that allows you to control the desired amount of steering response, while still protecting your servo. As an added bonus, Pro-Line’s development team eliminated possibility of the steering popping out by bolting the steering column through the chassis. Pro-Line’s steering kit is a must for every 2WD Slash and Electric Rustler!
The stock servo-saver is not ideal for racing or bashing conditions because it allows the front wheels to drift from side-to-side too much, causing you to lose control. Pro-Line’s steering kit provides precise control because you can adjust the exact amount of tension on the servo-saver. The steering kit also eliminates the stock white plastic steering assembly and replaces it with durable black nylon for that race look you desire. Ball bearings are also a necessity for smooth and precise steering response and these are included with the Pro-Line Performance Steering Kit. After installing this steering kit you will never have to worry about the steering kit popping out ever again. The kit includes the necessary hardware to bolt the steering and skid plate to the chassis, which makes the front end stiffer and stronger!
- Made from extremely durable nylon material
- Direct replacement for your Slash and Electric Rustler
- Race inspired steering design that rides on smooth ball bearings
- Heavy duty, adjustable servo-saver to protect your servo
- Steering bolts through chassis eliminating the possibility of the steering popping out
- (1) Molded steering link assembly
- (4) Precision ball bearings
- (1) Adjustable servo-saver assembly
- Miscellaneous hardware