This is a pack of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires in M3 compound, Pre-Mounted on white dish wheels. The Hole Shot is the tire that everyone turns to when looking for an edge over the competition because it just works, everywhere. Period. The Hole Shot is renowned across the world as one of the most used race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole-Shot design has won just about every title imaginable. Pro-Line's development staff is now proud to announce the mounted Hole Shot 2.0. The 2.0 version features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design gives the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions. The Hole Shot 2.0 is a must have tire in everyone’s racing arsenal.
Pro-Line has you covered now more than ever by offering the Hole Shot 2.0 tires mounted with ultra-lightweight and durable rear racing wheels! Eliminating rotating mass in such a precision class is crucial to gaining an edge over the competition and Pro-Line’s new wheels shave off several grams of weight compared to the stock wheels. The wheels feature the latest in style and performance that will make your buggy look good racing around the track. The wheels feature a reversed dish design that protects the nut and axle from damage during collisions and brings an awesome look to your buggy.
- Updated pin design lasts longer
- Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
- Outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
- Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
- Also available unmounted and mounted to yellow wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Latest in wheel styling and performance
- Made out of durable nylon material
- Also available unmounted
Height: 3.39" (86mm)
Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires Mounted on Velocity Wheels