This is a set of two AKA Enduro 1/8th scale off-road buggy tires in spft compound, pre-mounted on yellow EVO wheels. AKA's R-Line pre-mounts feature AKA's World Championship winning EVO wheel, and when combined with the stiffener disc (34003Y or 34003W), is the most technically advanced wheel available. The R-Line pre-mount also features AKA's new soft red insert (34001S) which was also used by Cody King to win the 2010-2011 1/8 Buggy IFMAR World Championships. Combine these two revolutionary products with the quality and endurance of AKA tires and the result is the most technically advanced pre-mounted tires ever offered for 1/8 Buggies.
Based on a fresh take on tread design, the ENDURO is built on a redesigned carcass that features a stiffer sidewall for better cornering and internal ribbing to help keep the tire more stable when used on the softer proprietary AKA compounds. The large cross cut lugs offer increased tread life, while allowing the lugs to fold over and bite into the dirt even in the harshest conditions. When AKA released the CITYBLOCK tire the competition quickly followed suit, bringing new tread patterns to the track in an attempt to keep up. The AKA ENDURO will once again give the competition something to shoot for.
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
- Assembly Quality: AKA R-Line Pre-Mounts are all hand assembled using AKA Premium tire glue and are double checked for adhesion quality. There is no doubt AKA has the best pre-mounts in the industry.