This is a set of two Pro-Line Bow-Tie 2.0 X3 1/8 Buggy Tires, in X3 (soft) compound, pre-mounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. The Bow-Tie 2.0 tire received a complete overhaul with the latest generation Race Tire carcass and enhanced side pin tapering designed to smooth out the steering and not catch the ruts. The Bow-Tie’s signature tall, horizontal, Bow-Tie shaped Tread remains intact along with the incredible traction that everybody loves from the Bow-Tie. The Bow-Tie 2.0 is now available in Pro-Line’s High-Speed and Long Wear European style X Compound so you can run exactly what Team Pro-Line used to take on the very best drivers at the IFMAR World Championships!
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires. Similar to Pro-Line’s M-Series compounds, the new X Compound is available in X2 (Medium) and X3 (Soft) compounds.
- World Championship Winning design has been re-worked for even higher-performance
- Excellent forward bite and predictable side bite in varied conditions
- Taller pin height provides long tread life
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Tires also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Ultra Lightweight Performance Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- P-L Racing Logo and Styling
Height: 4.42" (112mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Bow Tie 2.0 X3 (Soft) Tires Mounted on White Lightweight Velocity Wheels