This is a set of two Pro-Line Pre-Mounted Blockade 1/8 Buggy Tires, in X4 (super soft) compound, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. X4 delivers similar performance as X3 compound, with similar wear and traction characteristics on high speed tracks. But X4 delivers even more traction due to the softer rubber compound!
Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. These are just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track – Winning the 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals by 2 laps at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your 1/8 buggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-mains.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1:8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The new Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy the best possible look that matches the performance.
- History making - 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Performance Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA since 1982
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Blockade X4 (Super Soft) Tires Mounted on White Lightweight Velocity Wheels