This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 1/8 Buggy Tires, in X3 (soft) compound, pre-mounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. The Hole Shot is renowned across the world as one of the fastest race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole Shot design has just about every title imaginable because it just plain works in a variety of different race conditions. Through meticulous refinement, Pro-Line has achieved the impossible: improved on the original in every way. The Hole Shot 2.0 provides more forward traction, increased steering response and is less edgy in the ruts making you faster than ever before.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires. Similar to Pro-Line’s M-Series compounds, the new X Compound is available in X2 (Medium) and X3 (Soft) compounds.
- Unbelievable traction on a variety of surfaces
- Represents the latest in race tire technology
- Meticulous refinement over the original Hole Shot
- Includes high density, durable, long lasting closed cell inserts
- Now available in the X Series compounds
- Ultra lightweight performance racing wheel
- Strong and durable nylon material
- New P-L Racing logo and styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 4.33" (110mm)
- Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- Outer Diameter: 3.27" (83mm)
- Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Weight: 30.3g
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 tires
- (2) Closed Cell foam Inserts
- (2) Lightweight White Wheels