This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade 1/8 Buggy Tires, in M3 (soft) Compound with included closed cell inserts. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's new Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track – Winning the 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals by 2 laps at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your 1/8 buggy the speed of a qualifying tire, with tread life capable of handling hour long A-mains. Pro-Line's Blockade is the latest must-have 1/8 Buggy race tire and will dominate your local track.
- M3 (soft) Compound, recommended for outdoor tracks in ambient temperatures from 78° and below.
- History making - 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Blockade Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires
- (2) Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included