This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade 1/8 Buggy Tires, in X3 (soft) Compound with included closed cell inserts. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's new Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track – Winning the 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals by 2 laps at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your 1/8 buggy the speed of a qualifying tire, with tread life capable of handling hour long A-mains. Pro-Line's Blockade is the latest must-have 1/8 Buggy race tire and will dominate your local track.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires. Similar to Pro-Line’s M-Series compounds, the new X Compound is available in X2 (Medium) and X3 (Soft) compounds.
- X3 (soft) Compound, provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- History making - 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Blockade Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires
- (2) Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included