This is a set of two JConcepts Sevens Half-Ups 1/8th Truggy Tires,
in Blue compound. As a driver, looking for a competitive edge is
routine and with JConcepts you will look no further than the Sevens.
Sevens are a result of 2-years of research and development on the world
and national 1/8th buggy circuit. The Sevens are a well thought out,
innovative design that incorporates the small pin design of the Double
Dee’s, with directional and functional undertones in order to increase
grip and reduce wear.
Wear is always the trade off when going to a small pin tire, and with
the Sevens this compromise is a thing of the past. Running qualifiers
and main events on the same tire is now possible. Sevens are a world
leading tire combination right out of the package, utilizing the unique
Sevens lug technology combined with sticky yellow and blue compounds,
giving you the flexibility necessary to compete on even the most
demanding surfaces for an extended period of time. JConcepts Sevens
excel on hard packed or blue groove conditions where the track surface
has started to take rubber. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of
the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around
the track at blistering speeds...Seven is a lucky number.
More than just “show tires”, Ryan Maifield recently won the 45 minute A
Main at the 2009 Nitro Challenge running JConcepts Sevens Tires. Ryan
had this to say following the event:
“The Sevens are my answer when I’m looking to go fast or step it up
in a big main event. I have been amazed at the jealous response from
other drivers after running the Sevens. My competitors think I am
cheating but I just tell them - its JConcepts, buddy.”
Brutal is no competition for JConcepts.
- Available in Medium Yellow and Soft Blue Compound
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive square Sevens lug technology
- Includes Force-1 medium inserts
- Durable light weight material
- Ultra light weight tire design
JConcepts Compound recommendations:
- Yellow Compound: is a medium feel and developed for dry and clean blue or black groove conditions with warm ambient temperatures.
- Blue Compound: is a soft feel and developed for dry, blue groove with relatively cool ambient temperatures.
- Orange Compound: is a medium/soft feel and developed for dry and clean black groove track conditions with warm/hot ambient temperatures.