This is a set of two JConcepts Sevens Half-Ups 1/8th Truggy Tires. As a driver, looking for a competitive edge is routine and with JConcepts you will look no further than the Sevens. Sevens are a result of 2-years of research and development on the world and national 1/8th buggy circuit. The Sevens are a well thought out, innovative design that incorporates the small pin design of the Double Dee’s, with directional and functional undertones in order to increase grip and reduce wear.
Wear is always the trade off when going to a small pin tire, and with the Sevens this compromise is a thing of the past. Running qualifiers and main events on the same tire is now possible. Sevens are a world leading tire combination right out of the package, utilizing the unique Sevens lug technology combined with sticky yellow and blue compounds, giving you the flexibility necessary to compete on even the most demanding surfaces for an extended period of time. JConcepts Sevens excel on hard packed or blue groove conditions where the track surface has started to take rubber. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around the track at blistering speeds...Seven is a lucky number.
More than just “show tires”, Ryan Maifield recently won the 45 minute A Main at the 2009 Nitro Challenge running JConcepts Sevens Tires. Ryan had this to say following the event:
“The Sevens are my answer when I’m looking to go fast or step it up in a big main event. I have been amazed at the jealous response from other drivers after running the Sevens. My competitors think I am cheating but I just tell them - its JConcepts, buddy.”
Brutal is no competition for JConcepts.
- Available in variety of compounds
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive square Sevens lug technology
- Includes Force-1 medium inserts
- Durable light weight material
- Ultra light weight tire design
JConcepts Compound recommendations:
- Yellow (Medium): is a medium feel and developed for dry and clean blue or black groove conditions with warm ambient temperatures.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.