This is a pair of Pro-Line Big Joe 2.0 3.8" Monster Truck Tires, mounted on Black F-11 17mm 1/2" Offset Monster Truck Wheels. Big Joe II is the Biggest and Baddest Monster Truck Tire around and features improved styling and performance over the best selling original.
The Big Joe II is lighter than the original, so you can accelerate faster and put less strain on your drive train, and the Traxxas style bead opens up more wheel options than ever. This tire also includes an even more aggressive tread pattern with cuts through the tread to give you even better traction on the toughest terrain. Made from Pro-Line’s exclusive M2 compound, the Big Joe II will take your Monster Truck to the next level.
The F-11 is a super-tough 11-Spoke wheel designed to mimic the look of full-size Off-Road Trucks! Pro-Line’s F-11 wheels feature scale bolt head details and a swept back face that will stand out from the crowd.
Whether you are tackling the asphalt, climbing hills, destroying dirt, or just plain backyard bashing, the Big Joe II excels at it all.
- Updated Big Joe Styling combined with Improved Performance
- Increased sidewall thickness resists tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Tires also available unmounted
- Stylish 11-Spoke wheel design with satin finish
- Beefy Reinforcement Webs for Ultimate Durability
- Simulated Bead-Loc rings and Bolt Heads
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- ½” Wheel Offset for Wider MT Stance
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 6.65" (169mm)
Width: 3.85" (98mm)
- (2) Big Joe II Tires mounted on Black F-11 3.8” ½” Offset 17mm wheels