This is a set of Pro-Line Tazer Short Course 2.2”/3.0” Tires in M3 (Soft) compound. Pro-Line has stunned the competition and shocked the racing community with the latest in high-performance race tire technology: the Tazer, now for Short Course Trucks! With the inputs of World Class drivers Ty Tessmann and Ryan Cavalieri, Pro-Line has created a race tire that provides unmatched forward bite in loose and dusty track conditions without the undesired edginess. The Tazer features large overlapping center treads designed to last and perfectly sized lugs that will propel you to the top of the podium. Bring the competition to its knees – Get some Tazer tires today!
- Inspired by World Class racers Ty Tessmann and Ryan Cavalieri
- Incredible forward traction in dusty conditions
- Represents newest in tire tread technology
- Includes durable, long lasting closed cell inserts
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.22" (107mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)