This is a set of two Pro-Line Suburbs SC 2.0 2.2"/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires, in MX (blue groove) Compound. Wider Is Always Better! The Suburbs 2.0 SC features a wider tire design so you get more rubber on the dirt and get better traction, all while remaining within ROAR legal tire spec's! This tire will also last longer than the previous generation Suburb because it features more pins and a deeper tread. The Suburbs 2.0 SC tread design is ideal for high traction conditions, which is often found on indoor clay and outdoor blue-groove tracks. Included with this tire is Pro-Line's soft closed-cell insert that achieves even more traction because the tire conforms better to the bumps and jumps on the racing surface. Achieve maximum performance and leave the competition in the dust with Pro-Line’s Suburbs 2.0 SC!
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in the proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an Outdoor, abrasive, or Blue-Groove track you need Pro-Line’s MX compound!
- Inner and outer ribbed tread for increased corner traction and predictable side-bite
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is long-lasting and aggressive for use on a variety of blue-groove and clay track surfaces
- Soft, re-usable and water-proof Closed Cell foam inserts included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2" X 3.0" Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.24" (108mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Suburbs SC 2.0 tires
- (2) Closed Cell foam inserts