This is a pack of two Pro-Line Suburbs 2.0 SC 2.2"/3.0" Truck Tires in X2 compound. The Suburbs SC 2.0 features a wider tire design so you can put more rubber down and get better traction, while at the same time remaining within ROAR tire rules. This tire is also super long-lasting because it features more pins and a deeper tread. The Suburbs SC 2.0 tread design is ideal for high traction conditions, which is often found at indoor clay and outdoor blue-groove tracks. Included with this tire is the soft closed-cell insert that achieves even more traction because the tire conforms better to the bumps and jumps on the racing surface.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- Inner and outer ribbed tread for increased corner traction and predictable side-bite
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- Tread height is long-lasting and aggressive for use on a variety of blue-groove and clay track surfaces
- Soft, re-usable and water-proof Closed Cell foam inserts included
Height: 4.24" (108mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Suburbs SC 2.0 tires
- (2) Closed Cell foam inserts