This is the Kyosho MR-03 Mini-Z Racer Sports ReadySet, with an included Audi R8 LMS Body and KT-19 2.4GHz Transmitter. No details were overlooked when Kyosho set out to develop the strongest MINI-Z Racer MR-03 chassis. Front suspension that optimizes the camber angle with the shock stroke. Low center of gravity design. Powerful drive train. This exceptional performance is now available in a Readyset platform in Sports trim that everyone can enjoy! With no need for frequency band selection, up to 40 cars can be run together at the same time! Plus, its compatible with all MINI-Z Racer scale bodies so you have access to a huge selection of bodies, allowing you to choose the body type that you like best.
Combine this with the user-friendly features of a Sports version and the dynamic racing performance from its MR-03 heritage becomes immediately obvious the first time you drive. This is the true essence of the MINI-Z. The chassis features a connector for the installation of a special light unit (Not Included) that lights up/flashes headlights and taillights in response to throttle and brake control. This is no cheap gimmick, this is scale realism at its finest. The MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset brings performance and style within easy reach for everyone to experience and enjoy!
VCS (Variable Camber Suspension)
VCS takes performance to a new dimension! Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
Fine Hand Polish Body
Fine Hand Polish surface-finishing technology provides a hard glossy finish in bright lustrous colors. The hardened surface protects the paintwork from marks and dirt so the beautiful car body is easily maintained in all its original glory.
What is a Ready Set?
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Special chassis based on the MR-03 delivers exceptions running performance. Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer bodies.
- Perfex KT-19 FHS 2.4GHz transmitter. Equipped with trim to adjust the optional light unit. Steering volume adjustment possible. (Not compatibile with KT-18/EX-5UR ASF transmitter)
- Connector to plug-in and install the optional special light unit. (Optional gyro unit and ICS cannot be used)
- Set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod.
- The wheelbase can be adjusted to suit specific body types. *Wheelbase change requires optional parts.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Unique VCS front suspension that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- Huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm, RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 2.4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter