This is the Kyosho Mini-Z Overland MV-01 Chassis Kit, The advanced one-piece ASF 2.4GHz ESC and receiver unit is now integrated into the Mini-Z Overland! With the latest in R/C technology onboard, you never have to worry about managing frequency bands again! Simply switch the power on and the system automatically syncs itself to open frequencies so you can start driving without delay. Also, up to 40 models can be run together at the same time so you can enjoy some indoor cross-country mayhem with as many friends as you want. This sophisticated 2.4GHz control system and Overland chassis is affordable and also features an ESC with double the FET capacity of the previous model for sharp acceleration and plenty of power. Add your KT-18 transmitter (sold separately) for 130% faster response and greater linearity for optimal performance. As the wheelbase can be adjusted, this chassis set can be compatible with various body styles (sold separately) for you to enjoy the fun of SUV action.
What is an ARR Chassis Set? An ARR Chassis Set is a semi-assembled chassis model that includes nearly everything you need to run. A Pre-painted body and consumables like batteries and a KT-18 transmitter #82001 are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- 3 Gear Diff: Equipped with 3 bevel diff gears for smooth and stable cornering.
- Friction Shocks: Damper units on all four wheels work together to hug the contours of the road surface for minimal traction loss.
- High Grade FET: Includes high performance FET amp speed controller with brake and reverse function in addition to an FET steering servo
- Undercarriage Guard: Equipped with front under-chassis guard to protect against hits coming from the road surface.
- Get A Grip: Special pattern rubber tires mean you can run on just about any surface.
- Tune Up Or Down: Pinion gears included allow four different gear ratios to be chosen.
- Easy Mesh: Two motor fixing plates require no adjustment for smooth gear teeth mesh.
- Expansion Connectors: Onboard I.C.S. terminal allows precision settings to be made through your PC.
- Fine Tune: I.C.S. function enables adjustment of the ESC's drive frequency, virtual inertia effect and steering characteristics.
- Swing Arm Form: Deep suspension stroke is realized from swing arms with parallel upper rods.
- Endless Adjustments: With four different wheelbase settings, the independent stroke of the suspension allows a wide variety of body styles to be mounted.
- Diff Locker: The included diff locking plate can be installed to lock the differential gear for effective hill climbing etc.
- 2.4Ghz Ready: Fully assembled chassis set is equipped with a special 2.4GHz receiver cover. Features a built-in electronic speed controller (ESC) with double the FET capacity of the previous model.
- Option Parts: Extensive range of option parts available.
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pinion gears 4-types (9T,10T,11T,12T)
- Diff lock plate
- Wheel wrench
- Parts set for wheelbase adjustment
Auto Scale Bodies:
- Auto Scale Collection (body set) for Overland series
- ASF 2.4GHz Perfex KT-18 transmitter for Mini-Z or Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011)
- AAA-sized alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH x 4 (Peak Racing 900HV AAA NiMh Rechargeable Battries 4pcs)
- AAA-sized alkaline batteries x 4 (KT-18 transmitter), AA-sized alkaline batteries x 8 (EX-5UR) (Peak Racing 900HV AAA NiMh Rechargeable Battries 4pcs)
KYOMVG3MB-B: BMW X5 (Metallic Blue)
KYOMVG3S-B: BMW X5 (Silver)
KYOMVG6HM-B: MITSUBISHI PAJERO EVO (Paris-Dakar#200)