This is the Kyosho DRX 4WD 1/9th Ford Fiesta WRC 08 Nitro Rally Car. In addition to dedicated R/C off-road courses, this machine can effortlessly tackle gravel, tarmac, and any other surface with confidence. The sweet resonating sound of the exhaust signals the power of the nitro engine, delivering the relentless drive of a true WRC machine. The precise dimensions of the long wheelbase chassis with full-time 4WD produces stable straight line performance and drift control that lets you transform any open space into a racing circuit for a driving experience like never before. With chassis roll and tire squeal combined with the finely detailed and realistic body, the world of WRC has never been replicated in RC form, than with the dramatic action of this dynamic model racer.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- 3 Differential Drive System: Long wheel base chassis with 3-differential full-time 4WD realizes a low center of gravity and excellent suspension for great running performance on any type of surface.
- Fully Interchangeable: Fully interchangeable suspension arms and knuckles realize economical and efficient parts maintenance.
- Syncro 2.4Ghz: A stylish FHSS 2.4Ghz rc system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the DRX, also features a 4 channel receiver for future expansions.
- Rock Guard: Knuckle design features rock guards that prevent dirt and stones getting inside and locking the wheels up unexpectedly. In the heat of racing battle, this is an essential design feature.
- Independent Suspension: Specially designed 4-wheel independent suspension delivers plenty of stroke even on the uptravel side for stable high-speed surface tracing and powerful running performance.
- Rally Pattern Tires: Rally pattern pneumatic rubber tires and wheels compliment the scale appearance of the body and its separate clear-lens headlights.
- Clear Headlight Lens: Clear headlight lenses add a detailed finish to the scale realistic body and decals.
- 2 Shoe Clutch System: Uses the same separated clutch structure as racing buggies to deliver superior throttle response.
- Large Capacity Air Filter: Large air cleaner works effectively to extend the maintenance cycle of the engine.
- No Holes: Downward facing offset of the muffler exit eliminates the need for exhaust holes in the body.
- Large Oil Filled Shocks: Large capacity oil shocks with chassis height adjustment function are included as standard.
- Keep the Dirt Out: Dirt resistant radio box can be completely removed with just four screws for easy maintenance.
- Dual Disk Brakes: Dual disk brakes allow individual brake settings on the front and rear.
- Large Fuel Tank: 103cc fuel tank delivers run times of more than 10 minutes.
- Racing Features: Racing design features include a transponder stay and a quick opening fuel tank cap.
- Unlimited Adjustments: Setting options are available for chassis height, camber, track width, as well as front and rear toe angle.
- Full Range of Option Parts: Optional clutch springs and clutch shoes provide a variety of power feel settings. Install an optional sway bar to take performance to an even higher level.
Needed to Complete:
- Pre-assembled chassis
- Completed pre-painted body
- Mounted GXR.18 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- PERFEX KT-200 2.4Ghz R/C system installed
- Cross Wrench
- (12) AA-size batteries for R/C system
- (2) D-size batteries for plug heater
- R/C Fuel (20%)
- Glow Plug Heater
- Fuel Bottle