For a limited time, when you purchase this Team Losi Racing 22SCT Ready-To-Compete Short Course Truck, you will receive one Dynamite 7.4V, 5000mAh, 30C, 2S Lithium Battery Pack (DYN9005EC) absolutely Free! While supplies last.
This is the Team Losi Racing 22SCT RTC (Ready-To-Compete) 1/10 Scale 2WD Electric Short Course Truck, with an included and installed Spektrum 2.4GHz Radio System. The 22SCT RTC vehicle is the next evolution of the 22 Platform. A first of its kind, this Ready-to-Compete completion level of a Team Losi Racing 1/10 scale short course truck requires no building, installation of electronics or detailing to get track-ready. The only thing between this model and a podium worthy finish is a battery, charger and a driver.
The Ready-to-Compete completion level allows those who don't have the time or the desire to build a race-quality RC vehicle the opportunity to gain access to a race-bred machine that can compete at any level. RTC vehicles are factory assembled and tuned to exact specifications. The vehicle is set to a neutral configuration and can be adapted to hundreds of tuning settings and options. The enclosed vehicle is same as the available model 22SCT kit, only assembled.
- Dynamite Platinum 17.5T Sensored System: Equipped with a powerful 17.5T Sensored brushless motor and ESC with LiPo cut-off. The Dynamite ESC comes with programmable timing and non-timing functions. Out of the box, the vehicle is programmed with non-timing (blinky) mode. Vehicle includes a spare pinion gear to accommodate the timing gear ratio.
- Spektrum DX2L Transmitter: The interference-free, 2-channel DX2L transmitter features Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology. Featuring independent travel dials, throttle limiting switch and a steering dual-rate knob.
- Viscous Gear Differential: Silicone-filled viscous gear differential is virtually maintenance-free, allowing more run time and less wrench time to increase the overall durability of the drivetrain.
- Extra High Torque Servo: Equipped with an extra-high torque digital servo that yields 140 oz-in of torque and a satisfying full range of speed. The servo utilizes full ball bearings and metal gears for enhanced precision and durability.
- Hard Anodized 12mm shocks: The largest shock bore in its class enables improved handling over bumps and improved jump recovery. The included aluminum shock caps include a bleeder screw for easy maintenance and rebuilding.
- High-Performance Body: Designed for optimal performance, the 22SCT has a body that maximizes airflow around and through it.
- 4mm Heavy-Duty Turnbuckles: To meet the demands of short course racing, the 22SCT is agile and built to last with 4mm heavy-duty turnbuckles.
- 2.5mm Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis: The precision-machined 7075-T6 2.5mm aluminum chassis is hard-anodized for increased durability and a great look.
- Gull Wing Suspension Design: This design allows the overall height of the front tower to be much lower and lowers the center of gravity, which improves handling.
- High-Performance Tires: The tread pattern is an intermediate style tread pattern that offers consistent traction on low to medium grip tracks. The front tires are medium compound and the rear tires are a soft compound. The offset in tire compound compliment the vehicle's stock setup for most tracks.
- All Metric Hardware: Every piece of hardware on the 22SCT is metric so there is no guessing and no need for multiple sets of tools.
- Full Ball Bearing Equipped: The 22SCT RTC vehicle comes fully equipped with a set of high-speed, sealed ball-bearings to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Spektrum Micro 3CH Receiver: The SR3520 DSM2 3-channel micro receiver combines small size and low weight with the advanced speed of DSM2 technology. This 3-channel micro receiver combines the advanced speed of DSM2 technology with small size and low weight.
- Rear-motor Completion
- 2.5mm Hard-anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Adjustable Caster View the Spindle Carrier. 10 Degree Included with Option (0, 3, And 5)
- 12mm Big Bore Aluminum Shock with Bladder Compensator
- 30° Front Kick
- All-metric Hardware
- Same Front and Rear Wheels via 12mm Hex
- Gull Wing Suspension Arm Design (front)
- Rear Toe Adjustability
- Optimized Motor Placement for Balance
- Replaceable Bolt-on Front and Rear Camber Blocks
- Innovative Steering Rack Design
- 4mm Heavy Duty Turnbuckles
- Long-life Titanium Nitride Hinge Pins
- Vertical Mounted Ball Studs
- Optimized Battery Tray for Multiple Battery Configurations
- Dual Disk Slipper Clutch
- Secure Battery Straps
Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
Length: 21.65 in (550mm)
Width: 11.62 in (295mm)
Height: 7.87 in (200mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.93 in (49mm)
Wheelbase: 12.80 in (325mm)
Weight: 66 oz (1870g)
Chassis: 2.5mm, 7075-T6 Aluminum
Tire Type: 4.12 in (104.6mm) TLR SCT Tire
Motor: Dynamite 540 (17.5T) Sensored Brushless
Speed Control: Platinum Sensored ESC Timing/Blinky (13.5T Motor Limit)
Radio: Spektrum DX2L
Servos: Extra High Torque Servo
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 2.98 in (75.7mm)
Shock Type: Oil filled aluminum shocks w/bleeder caps
Body: TLR Hi-Performance SCT, Painted
Ball Bearings: Yes, Throughout
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Needed To Complete:
7.4V 2S LiPo Battery Pack (For a limited time, this Team Losi Racing 22SCT includes one Lithium Battery Pack (DYN9005EC) absolutely Free! While supplies last.)
- Compatible Battery Charger