This is the Team Associated SC10RS 1/10 Scale Ready-to-Run Brushless 2WD Short Course Truck. The Team Associated's SC10RS (Race-Spec) has what it takes to be a champion with the proven performance of winning the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships back-to-back-to-back!
The SC10RS is a Ready-To-Run RC short-course truck, similar to the truck raced by Robby Woods in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. It features some major upgrades not normally found in RTRs, including the water-resistant high-power XP Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox now comes with a heavy duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new short course hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
- 2010, 2011, 2012 ROAR National Champion short course truck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with XP S1903 metal gear steering servo
- New High-Power Water-Resistant XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with Deans(R) Ultra Plug(R) battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2080g (4.59lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled, but requires batteries and charger.
Needed to Complete:
- Eight (8) AA batteries
- 6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack