This is the OFNA Hyper SS 1/8 Off Road Truggy. The Hyper SS Trugggy is packed with updated features, like front kingpin style steering for improved chassis clearance, big bore shocks to keep the car stable, whether in the air or deep in the terrain. The JL.32 powerplant will tear into the dirt and push the Hyper SS Truggy around easily with speed and grunt. The pre-painted body looks great as its blasting through the dirt, and will allow the Hyper SS to make a mark that you and your friends will not forget.
In Depth Features:
- JL.32 Nitro Engine: Big block power propels the truggy, with powerful low end torque and impressive speed. A super sized cooling head keeps the engine cool, run after run, and a dual stage air filter protects your engine from harmful particles that could lead to damage.
- C-Hub Suspension: King-pin front suspension gives clearance for the front arms to prevent chassis scrub, the steering is also set to have a large amount of active steering. These components are strong and light.
- Polished Pipe: The Hyper polished tuned pipe has an impressive look and delivers a good powerband for the JL.32 engine.
- Big Bore Shocks: 17mm Shocks are hard coated and black anodized for an intimidating look, while the 4mm shock shafts and large volume shock bodies provide solid performance.
- Molded Radio Tray: A composite radio tray holds the throttle and steering servos, battery and receiver. Maintenance is done with less work as the components can be easily removed by simply pulling out the radio tray. A silicone switch cover keeps the grit out and you can mount a transponder on the box when you are racing.
- Mud & Stone Guards: The stone and mud guards keep dirt out and the body tightly wraps with the guards and the rear mud guards vent the mess away from the suspension.
- Orange anodized aluminum parts
- Big bore shocks
- JL Force .32 engine
- Polished Hyper pipe
- Blockbuster truggy tires & wheels
- Large capacity fuel tank w/fuel filter
- Rubber sealed bearings
- Kingpin front suspension
- Aluminum hinge pin holders
- Adjustable camber links & front/rear turnbuckles
- Front/rear swaybars
- Sharp cab forward, streamlined body
- Hi-impact nylon wing
- Aluminum front/rear shock towers
- Solid composite front/rear arms
- Three sealed differentials
- Orange aluminum countersunk chassis
- 2.4GHz radio system
- 2 stage air filter
- Painted truggy body
- Length: 550mm/21.6"
- Width: 415mm/16.3"
- Height: 205mm/8"
- Wheelbase: 360mm/14.1"
- Front Track: 340mm/13.4"
- Rear Track: 355mm/13.9"
- Weight: 3810g/8.4lbs
- Stroke: 17.5mm
- Bore: 19.5mm
- RPM: 33,000
- Horse Power: 2.9
- Weight: 333g
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA Batteries for transmitter
- Rechargeable 6.0V receiver battery & charger
- Glow Ignitor
- Wheel nut wrench
- Glow plug wrench
- Fuel Bottle
- 15-30% Nitro Fuel
- Tools to trim body