Developed using proven world-championship technology, the Ve8 is the direct descendant of the 2008 IFMAR World Champion D8! Building off what we learned in 1/8 nitro racing, we have put together a laundry list of race proven technology and innovations making the Ve8 the most qualified, high performance buggy on the market today!
- Proven World Champion winning suspension design used on the D8
- Proven World Champion winning aluminum 16mm Big Bore shocks.
- Proven World Champion winning drive train with 3 adjustable fluid differentials.
- Molded composite chassis with replaceable front and rear skid plates
- Accepts most current aftermarket ESC's and motors.
- Aluminum motor mount easily adjust for the perfect gear mesh
- Uses a 4.3:1 internal gear ratio with a 50T spur gear
- Accommodates up to 140mm long LiPo batteries
- Pinion ger choices from 12T to 26T for perfect gear ratio(12T-15T for Novak HV motors. 16T-26T for NEU or Castle motors.)
- Buit-in personal transponder mount
- Optional mechanical brakes for fine tuning brake bias
- Servo mounts for steering and brake servos
- Specific motor wire routing harness
- Type: 4WD Off-road Buggie
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Wheelbase: 329mm
- Chassis: Molded carbon plastic
- Drive Train: 4WD Shaft system
- Kit/RTR: Kit
- Shock Type: 16mm aluminum big bore
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
Motor, ESC, Reciever, Transmitter, 8-AA batteries, Stick pack Battery with charger, and Tires.