This is the XTM Racing Rail 1/8 Brushless Ready To Run Electric Buggy. The XTM Rail is the most impressive and innovative R/C buggy in years! From the XTM engineering team comes a first in the market of off-road R/C, a brushless 1/8-scale, Ready to Run off-road Rail buggy! The Rail is an off-road buggy built with characteristics of a full-size sand rail. The Rail's design allows it to be driven in various terrain from dirt to gravel to sand - ANYWHERE! When driving in sand, using the optional sand paddle tires (Part # 148722), the Rail has incredible stability and control and will not get stuck. Stand back and watch the rooster tails fly!
Everyone knows that heat and electronics don't mix. XTM Racing solved this issue in the Rail by using an industrial-strength brushless ESC with a large cooling fan, a high-torque brushless motor with massive heat sinks and twin cooling fans, and the highly acclaimed Airtronics 2.4G MX-Sport radio. Just hook up a charged battery (not included) and push the Rail through high speed turns and race it at 45+ mph!
Reliability was the aim of the XTM engineering team. The electronics are cooled with 3 cooling fans and heat sinks to keep them from overheating and failing. Threaded aluminum shocks & adjustable suspension allow the Rail to take a beating. Plus, the included radio isn't your run-of-the-mill RTR transmitter, but the MX-Sport 2.4GHz computer radio system from Airtronics. This radio features not only 2.4GHz technology, but 10-model memory, ABS braking, battery-less memory retention, and much more. Simply put, the included radio could become the radio you use with all of your R/C cars and boats.
XTM Rail 1/8-Scale Buggy Features:
- Heavy-duty brushless matched system includes industrial strength brushless ESC and heat-sinked high-torque brushless motor with a combined 3 cooling fans to eliminate over-heating
- Threaded aluminum oil-filled shock bodies with with heavy duty shock shafts
- Three race-level differentials which can be adjusted with silicone oils
- Completely adjustable race-tuned front and rear variable suspension geometry for camber & toe-in
- Aggressive tire design good for multiple surfaces. Optional sand-paddle tires available!
- Uses commonly available NiMH or LiPo battery packs from 7.2 volts to 14.8 volts
- Adjustable wing
- Includes the high-quality, highly-acclaimed Airtronics 2.4GHz MX-Sport radio
- Includes a metal-gear high-torque steering servo
- One terrific handling buggy loaded with features and reliability
Weight (without batteries): 7.85lbs (3.56kg)
Length: 20.82" (52.9cm)
Width (Front/Rear): 12.59"/12.4" (32cm/31.5cm)
Height (Measured to Top of Roll Cage with Settle Suspension): 7.08" (18.0cm)
Wheelbase (Adjustable): 13.58" - 13.77" (34.5cm ~ 35cm)
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- NiMH or LiPo Batteries (7.2V - 14.8V)
- Battery Charger Compatible with Chosen Battery Chemistry