With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to the track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want!
The Vorza Flux HP is HPI's FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds up to 73 mph*! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux Blur speedo operates on 2 batteries ran in series, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC car straight from the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. You don't have to do a thing to get going fast!
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list, full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware, and the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
World Championship Suspension Design
With many parts taken directly from the World Champion HB D8 racing buggy, the Vorza is ready to hit the track any time, any place! Equal-length 16mm HB Big Bore shocks smooth out the ride and provide plenty of adjustment, while the D8's solid suspension arms, knuckles and uprights take the pounding of jumps, dips and landings. Sturdy aluminum suspension mounts securely hold the suspension arms to the chassis with a steel screw and washer.
Top-Level Race Buggy Adjustability
At both ends of the car, the Vorza has everything you'd expect from an all-out competition kit, including HB's Inverse Steering Block Design, thick anodized aluminum steering link, optional hinge pin holes for the rear uprights, adjustable roll center, thick turnbuckle links, aligned king pin and universal joint pivots, sway bar, steel turnbuckles and HB's own counter-rotating shock mount screws.
Rock-Solid Reliable Drivetrain
Continuing the rugged reliability of HB nitro buggies and trucks, the Vorza uses the D8 spiral-cut 'worm gear' diffs to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels. A spiral cut is more reliable and much stronger than standard straight-cut gears, giving you extra confidence and fewer maintenance headaches. You can adjust the diff action with thicker or thinner oils because all three diffs are sealed against leakage, giving you a fantastic boost of tuning ability!
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down antenna, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Plus, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
The Flux Tork 2200 features one of the coolest motor cases ever, with massive machined cooling fins that really make it look the part of an all-out power plant! With a 5mm motor shaft it can fit a variety of pinion gears so you can get even MORE top speed for those insane runs, or gear it down a bit for increased acceleration on the track. The Tork 2200 is held down to the 3mm 7075 aluminum motor plate with two 8mm billet machined aluminum clamps so it won't move or shift under the immense amount of torque it can pull.
Controlling the Tork 2200 is the Flux Blur speedo, the most powerful brushless speed controller HPI could find. With the ability to handle twin 3S LiPo batteries (that's a total of 6S LiPo power!), it can handle anything the Tork 2200 motor can dish out. 6mm bullet connectors secure the motor wires for loss-free connection to the 12-gauge wires, and to connect to each battery pack HPI has attached real Dean's connectors for zero power loss and total efficiency. Topping off the versatility of the Flux Blur speedo, is an integrated cooling fan, which allows the speedo to operate at its ideal temperature.
Finally, you have the ability to easily connect it to your computer for total programming control! With the HPI100573 USB Programming Kit, or Castle Link Programming Kit (CSE010-0005-00), you can connect the Blur to any Windows-based PC to control all the various facets of its power delivery, braking, throttle curves, battery cut-off and much more. You can also save various profiles to have profiles for racing, insane speed runs, stunts, fun running and more.
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD 1/8 scale buggy
- New-look body with brand new HPI logo design
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- 6S LiPo Compatible HPI Flux System
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque metal gear steering servo
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, center and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black chrome wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
Length: 508mm (20")
Width: 308mm (12")
Height: 178mm (7")
Wheelbase: 325mm (12 13/16")
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Needed to Complete:
- 1/8th Scale 4WD Electric Buggy with Flux
- Brushless System, 2.4GHz Radio System
- and Painted Body
- Full assembly instructions
- and HPI RC Cars DVD
*Note: HPI recommends either two NiMH (up to 8-cell 'flat' type packs) or two identical high-quality LiPo batteries with at least 4000mAh capacity and a 25C discharge rate for the Vorza Flux HP.
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 matching Battery Packs with Deans Plugs*
- Battery Charger