This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9e TKI ReadySet 4WD Electric Race Spec 1/8 Off Road Buggy. The world-champion performance of the Inferno MP9 TKI is now available ready to run with electric power! With the MP9e TKI Readyset, simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision control and handling, the MP9e takes electric buggy performance to a new level and is ready to take on any type of course. The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version with the Inferno’s superior racing performance and wide range of tuning options. This fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-201 transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-401 servo installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, expert racers to beginners can experience and enjoy the very best electric off-road performance.
- Low CG characteristics of the MP9 buggy are enhanced with an even greater centralization of heavy components to concentrate mass for superior controllability.
- Unique structure of the motor mount allows adjustment of the gear mesh, or replacement of the motor by loosening two screws from above.
- Shock stays with gun metal finish promise tough performance.
- Redesigned body delivers improved aerodynamics for greater controllability.
- Rear suspension arms are fitted with mudguards that keep dirt out of drive shafts and wheels. Each section is designed to perform optimally under race conditions.
- Includes KT-201 transmitter with large LCD screen that makes setting changes easy. 2.4Ghz system requires no frequency band control.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Team Orion ESC & 2100Kv Team Orion NEON8 Brushless Motor.
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (change rear hub collar positions - 4 settings)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (replace bushings - 3 rear, 2 front settings)
Tire (F/R): 116 x 44mm (F/R)
Gear Ratio: 12.6：1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Motor: Team Orion NEON8 Brushless
Needed to Complete:
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body
- 2.4GHz R/C system installed (3ch receiver)
- Syncro KT-201 transmitter
- 1.0 module steel pinion gear
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Two 2-cell LiPo battery with T-style connectors
- LiPo Battery charger
- (4) alkaline batteries for transmitter