This is the Kyosho Inferno 1/8 Brushless Conversion Kit. Kyosho Inferno series owners are going to love this kit as it will convert any Inferno Series product regardless of whether its an on-road or off-road vehicle. An example of which kits this product will convert are the Kyosho Inferno GT (GT and GT2), Inferno MP7.5 Series (Kanai 1 through Kanai 3), Inferno MP777 (SP1, SP2 and WC Edition), Inferno MP9 (MP9 and MP9 TKI), Inferno US Sports Buggy (Ver. 1 and Ver. 2), Inferno ST US Sports (Ver.1 and Ver. 2), and the Inferno ST-R and ST-RR.
Included in the kit is all of the hardware including a universal one-piece molded plastic radio box and battery tray. The battery tray is designed to fit either 7.4 V Li-Po packs or 7.2 V NiMH packs. Also included is an easy mesh machined aluminum motor mount. This motor mount uses a single top screw design that can be easily accessed for perfect gear mesh adjustment.
- Compatible with MP7.5 Kit and Ready Sets
- MP777 SP1, SP2 and WC Edition
- MP9 and MP9 TKI
- Inferno GT and GT2 Ready Set
- Inferno ST US Sports and US Sports 2
- Inferno ST-R and ST-RR Kits
Required For Operation:
- Battery Tray
- Radio Box
- EZ Gear Mesh Aluminum Motor Mount
- Hexed Hardware
- Protective Switch Boot
- Steel Pinion Gear (10T)
- Inferno Series Chassis
- 2S-1P Lipo Battery 2pcs (recommendation ORI14010 Platinum 2 Edition 5000 Li-Po Battery)
- 550-670 Sized Brushless Motor (39mm)
- Brushless ESC (compatible with brushless motor)
- High Capacity Plugs
- New Buggy Body No. IFB501 (GT and ST series will not require a new body), note IFB501 body will fit 7.5 and MP777 chassis. A new body will be released shortly for the MP9.