This is the Team Durango DEX408T 1/8 Electric 4WD Off Road Truggy Kit. The Team Durango DEX408T is the first and only purpose built 1/8th scale professional grade racing Truggy on the market and requires no after-market conversion from its nitro powered counterparts. The DEX408T is an electric powered thoroughbred and is engineered to perform at the highest levels of competition.
"The DEX408T is not just an awesome Truggy on the track, but is also a dream to work on when in the pits. It is fast, strong and certain to set the highest standard for this exciting racing class. If you guys want to win Truggy racing in true Team Durango style, then the DEX408T is exactly what you need. No compromises" - Ryan Lutz
- Suspension Hangers: Heavy-duty machined alloy suspension hangers, fitted front and rear, will give the Truggy strong and reliable suspension travel, even on the roughest tracks and off the biggest jumps.
- Bulkheads: Machined alloy bulkheads provide a solid and secure fit for the gearbox and transmission assemblies.
- Center Driveshaft Circlips: The safe and secure operation of the drive shafts is achieved with Durango's revolutionary clip fitting system on the center drive shafts.
- Shock Towers: Specially designed with a wide range of race geometry options, the machined alloy shock towers perfectly support the precision engineered shock absorbers.
- Spiral Machine-Cut Gears: A strong and reliable drivetrain is the foundation of the DEX408T's awesome speed on the track. Smooth and consistent, the precision machined spiral cut gears have been tested and chosen for performance and durability.
- Multi-Position Suspension Tuning: Multiple shock and camber link positions allow you to fine-tune your truck to any track surface.
- Superior Chassis: Precision machined from high quality aluminum, the chassis is engineered to provide handling and durability. Custom designed side guards help to prevent dirt and debris from getting into the chassis, while at the same time providing greater torsional chassis flex control.
- Precision Shocks: Large capacity shock cartridges combined with strong aluminum hardware give the DEX408T smooth and consistent handling characteristics.
- Dirt Control: Custom designed mud guards keep the drive shafts clear of unwanted debris, while super strong shock shaft boots help to protect the shock shafts in all racing conditions.
- Easy Access Differentials: Easy access diff assemblies in the front and rear allow easy gearbox adjustments in the pits.
- Diff Case Design: The 'floating' stress free diff case and machined alloy bearing holders will help keep the drivetrain silky smooth.
- Hook & Loop Battery Straps: Your battery cells are treated to a snug and secure fit with custom hook & loop straps. The trays easily accommodate ROAR legal cells, with the flexibility of increasing your power capacity and battery size as you get faster on the track. This custom battery retention system will fit packs that measure up to 35mm in height.
- Lightweight ESC & Transponder Trays: The precision designed ESC and PT tray are manufactured from super durable and lightweight composite material. These items will provide a safe and easy access location for your essential electrical components.
- Low Center of Gravity: The DEX408T's low center Of Gravity and weight distribution will corner faster than the competition, jump easier than the rest of the field and transfer all the forward traction you could ever need.
Length: 17.9" (455mm)
Width: 16.6" (422mm)
Wheelbase: 14.8 - 15" (375 - 382mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.31:1
Weight: 141oz (4000g)
Needed to Complete:
- 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor & ESC
- 2-Channel Radio System
- High Torque Steering Servo
- (2) 2S LiPo Batteries (at least 5000mAh)
- 1/8 Scale Truggy Tires, Inserts & CA glue
- Silicone Shock and Differential Fluid