This is the Kyosho Plazma Formula 1/10 Kit. The technological strengths of the KF-01 formula racer and 1/12 Plazma Ra have been forged into a competition-level electric model, set to dominate formula racing. The simple, slim and sophisticated design incorporates the stacked battery layout and the proven center pivot and rear side link suspension of the Plazma Ra within similar dimensions of the KF-01. The pitching shock with diaphragm maintains constant volume and combines with a friction tube roll damper to deliver rock-solid stability.
What is a Kit? A kit is a higher level vehicle that includes nearly everything you need to build a rolling chassis. You will need to supply items like motor, ESC, battery, tires, body and radio equipment. Required items may vary from kit to kit so please see Required Items For Completion section for full list.
- Suspension arms with wrap around 6.8mm ball ends that allow fast camber adjustment during racing
- Incorporates the Plazma Ra’s advanced design featuring 3 stepped caster adjustment with suspension holder spacers and king pin coin springs
- Design of the ball differential does not distort the differential setting when replacing tires
- Equipped with a large plastic diffuser that can easily be removed for a different driving feel
- Plazma Ra’s rear suspension with center pivot and rear side link controls roll and pitching direction
- Front wing combines a strong base with lightweight polycarbonate
- Uses strong FRP such as the main chassis plate
- External sections are anodized in black while the pitching shock and side link are anodized in Kyosho’s signature red color
- Suspension realizes stable performance through the front strut/center pivot and rear side link
- Front and rear side springs provide reliable coil spring effect Optional springs from the Plazma Ra can be used to fine tune setup
- Pitching shock with diaphragm and friction tube on roll damper
Clearance: 5mm approx.
Weight: 1,100g approx.
Motor: Sold Separately
Needed to Complete:
- Unassembled Chassis Kit
- Instruction Manual
- 2-channel Radio System
- (1) Servo
- Brushless Motor
- LiPo Battery
- Charger for Battery
- 1/10 Formula Car Body
- Tools for assembly
- Paint for Body
- Batteries for TX System