This is the Team Associated B4.2 Brushless Ready to Run 1/10 2wd Buggy. Team Associated's RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships and ten R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the B4 continues to win. The B4.2RS RTR is fully assembled and shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2RS RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control.
The B4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allow with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2RS RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you'll be chasing one.
- Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL brushless water resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Factory-finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 377mm (14.84in)
Width: 250mm (9.84in)
Wheelbase: 273mm (10.75in)
Weight: 1530g (3.37lbs)
*NOTE: This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Needed to Complete:
- 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans® connector
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 6 AA batteries for radio
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated B4.2 Brushless RTR model ASC9042 is available in two different color schemes: red/white and blue/white. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.