This is the Kyosho AXXE 1/10 Scale ReadySet Electric 2WD Buggy, with an included KT200 2.4GHz transmitter and black T2 body. The Kyosho AXXE is the perfect introduction to off road buggy action. Kyosho buggy performance has never been this easy and affordable! Kyosho’s knowledge in buggy design accumulated through 50 years of experience has been applied to produce the ultimate beginner buggy.
What is a ReadySet? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and a charger are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Battery pack is removed/installed through the hatch on the underside of the chassis. One touch releases the lock for reliable and easy access without removing the body.
- Motor can be removed with just 2 screws and backlash requires no adjustment. Gear ratio can be changed (with optional gears) by loosening 2 screws.
- High durability diff gears deliver long life and low maintenance.
- Double wishbone suspension is equipped with friction shocks. Dial adjustment allows easy ride height adjustment.
- Bead lock style wheels means no glue is required when replacing tires. Simply tighten screw to secure. Tires deliver great multi-surface performance.
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 R/C system delivers full setting functionality and removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Pre-Calibrated ESC allows the user to start driving as soon as power is switched on.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
- Lineup features a choice of white, black and red color variations.
- Stickers are pre-applied on the pre-painted and fully finished body.
Tread (F/R): 190mm / 190mm
Tire (F/R): Φ100mm x 36mm / Φ100mm x 36mm
Gear Ratio: 8.76:1
Weight: 1,500g (approx.)
Motor: 22-turn 540-type
R/C System: Syncro KT-200
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-assembled body with decals applied
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
- 7.2V Battery & Charger