This is the Team Durango DESC410R "V2" 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD Short Course Truck Kit. With a number of national and international titles, the original DESC410R was one of the most competitive racing short course trucks out-of-the-box. Now back with even more race-winning features, some of which are shared with the pro DESC410 V2 kit, the DESC410R V2 is ready to tear-up the track and the competition!
Championship-winning, race-proven suspension geometry, as seen on the DESC410 V2 high-spec kit, is what the DESC410R V2 is all about. The A-arms have been strengthened to give even greater durability for when the racing gets hard and furious. Coupled with Team Durango's famous Big Bore Fat Shocks, the DESC410R V2 rides the bumps and jumps like no other Short Course racing truck.
- Center Slipper Clutch/Differential: Just like the DESC410 V2 high-spec kit, the DESC410R V2 comes with a slipper-clutch and center differential, as standard. This feature allows you to fine-tune the power that gets to your transmission from the moment you pull the trigger. The center differential allows tighter, better and faster cornering, as well as balancing the feel of the car on the roughest and smoothest of tracks.
- Strong Arms: The suspension arms on the DESC410R V2 have been made super-durable. Engineered to withstand the hard-core, heavy-duty demands of short course racing, these stronger suspension arms give you more durability than ever before.
- Big Bore: The Team Durango Big Bore shocks feature a fully threaded barrel, which means you can fine-tune the ground clearance of your truck simply and quickly by raising or lowering the threaded shock collar.
- Composite Shock Towers: As seen on the DESC410 V2, the molded composite shock towers are super-lightweight and incredibly durable. These towers have been engineered to offer similar toughness as the aluminum shock towers, as seen on the previous DESC410R kit, but with less weight.
- Updated Rear Bulkhead: The rear bulkhead has also been updated for even greater strength. Short Course racing needs a tough truck to survive hard-core racing, and the DESC410R V2 is one tough truck.
- Body Beautiful: The Team Durango short course bodyshell, as seen on the DESC210R 2WD Short Course kit, allows you to tune the air-flow through your SC truck. Specially designed vents have been included which you can cut-out to alter the aerodynamic properties of your DESC410R V2 as it flies through the air. No longer do you need to worry about the 'parachuting' effect that hinders other SC trucks; with the DESC410R V2 you can tune your truck exactly how you want.
- Adjustable Rear Bumper: Redesigned for the DESC410R V2 is Team Durango's race-proved adjustable rear bumper. With the removal of four screws, the large-sized rear bumper can be transformed into a small-sized, race-efficient rear bumper to save weight and get every last MPH out of your truck. Team Durango's tough, molded composite bumpers give the DESC410R V2 the classic short course truck look.
- Lightweight Warrior: The DESC410R V2 is the lightest 4WD Short Course truck in its class. This, combined with the legendary Team Durango shaft-driven geared differential transmission, for lightning-fast acceleration and cornering, means that the DESC410R V2 is not only one of the most tunable RC Short Course trucks, it is one of the best balanced and best handling trucks available today. Head-to-head, wheel-to-wheel, bumper-to-bumper, the DESC410Rv2 is a warrior of a truck.
Length: 21.9" (550mm)
Width: 11.2" (285mm)
Wheelbase: 13.0-13.2" (329-336mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
Weight: 95.2 oz (2700g)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- ESC suitable for 2S LiPo and 550 size motor
- 550 or 4-Pole 540 motor
- High torque steering servo
- 2S LiPo saddle pack battery
- 1/10 Scale short course tires
- Silicone shock oil
- Silicone differential oil