Introducing the Slash 4X4. It’s everything you expect from a Slash; tough, fast, fun—and now, 4-wheel drive! Slash 4X4 is built for versatile, exciting R/C fun on and off the track with an all-new rigid chassis, super-efficient shaft drive, and Velineon™ brushless power for speeds over 60mph. Slash 4X4’s innovative design is like no other, and offers a combination of long-travel suspension, high ground clearance and a modern, ultra-efficient 4-wheel drive system for the traction needed to exploit the massive brushless horsepower. Just three gear meshes and a lightweight aluminum tube driveshaft are used to transfer power to all four wheels. Optimized placement of the components in the chassis yields perfect side-to-side and front-to-rear weight bias. The Slash 4x4 continues Slash's legendary toughness and simplicity of operation. The modular design provides easy access to the running gear. A TQi 2.4GHz radio system offers switch-on-and-drive convenience, and waterproof electronics keep the 4WD fun rolling in water, mud, and snow.
Slash 4X4 is sure to be the next big thing at the racetrack so the race-bred suspension geometry is fully adjustable and the bellcrank steering is ultra precise to satisfy the racer. With its aggressive new body and licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires, Slash 4X4 is the most realistic Traxxas short-course racer yet. And all that’s just the start of Slash 4X4’s long list of features! Bumper to bumper, Slash 4X4 is packed with Traxxas innovation, engineering excellence, and attention to detail no other truck can match.
Full-time 4WD traction is able to harness the power of the Velineon brushless system. Ultra-rigid chassis design does not twist under power for arrow-straight acceleration with massive brushless torque and horsepower.
TQi Radio System
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Slash 4x4 model TRA6808 is available in five different editions, Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Mike Jenkins (Traxxas #47), Greg Adler (4 Wheel Parts), Jerry Whelchel (Chet Huffman) and Scott Douglas/Mike Oberg (Amsoil). If you would like a specific color, or scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full complement of tuning features, long-range 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's so advanced, it doesn't even need an external antenna. The TQi radio system is equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition. The transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control. The TQi is compatible with the optional TQi Docking Base and Traxxas Link application.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race®
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud Terrain™ T/A® tires
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Rigid chassis design
- Robust C-hub axle carriers
- Long-travel suspension
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
- Digital, high-torque, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo®-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with progressive rate springs
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base