This is the Kyosho Blizzard SR "Search & Rescue" 1/12 Scale ReadySet All Terrain Belt Vehicle. The one of a kind Kyosho Blizzard has been revamped and now available in a ReadySet package! With dual 380 size high torque motors, the blizzard can climb, push, and power over just about anything. This simple and efficient setup allows more realistic and complex movements. Spin turns on the spot are easy to perform, while the dust and snow proof chassis design enables the vehicle to run reliably almost anywhere. Many game type activities such as mini soccer and crawling type races can be developed, providing you with a truly fun vehicle for all hobby enthusiasts that can tackle all types of terrain.
Expansion: Includes 3rd channel function for front shovel/snow plow movement. The 4th channel on the radio is open for future expansions. Various option parts such as rear roller unit, light set, high grade belt set, and high torque shovel servo will be available in the future.
Body: Scale looking body comes assembled, with an extra decal set allowing personal customization.
What is a Ready Set? A ReadySet is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. The body is complete so only consumables like batteries (7.4v LiPo, or 7.2v NiMH), charger and transmitter batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Newly developed high spec ESC units
- Dust and snow proof chassis design with inner covers covering all critical areas (gears, motors and ESC's).
- Reliable KS101BK servo for shovel controls
- Two 380 size motors for easy controls and high torque output.
- Velcro belt secured battery tray compatible with most stick pack batteries (7.4V Li-Po compatible).
- Realistic light weight traction belts
Weight: 2600g (w/Body)
Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Tire Diameter: 93x38mm
Needed to Complete:
- Fully factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted body
- KT-21 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
- (8) AA Batteries for TX
- 7.2 - 7.4V Battery Pack & compatible charger
Note: Per Kyosho production schedule, this vehicle may not be in stock until Fall/Winter 2014.