This is the Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Ready Set 1/10th 4WD Electric Off Road Buggy. Feel the adrenaline rush that only the DBX 2.0 can deliver. With a similar wheelbase and track width to what would be found on an 1/8th scale buggy, the DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with the same wheels and tires as the Inferno Neo Race Spec Buggy, on a smaller size electric buggy. With the selection of 1/8 scale tires available on the market, this gives you the advantage to set up your buggy to suit any track conditions. The full time 4WD chassis is powered by the dynamic combination of the Orion Vortex brushless motor and R10 EVO ESC which comes equipped with a cooling fan. Plus, the DBX VE 2.0 comes packaged as a fully assembled Readyset, equipped with a 2.4GHz radio system and a race proven power unit, making the DBX the ideal option for drivers of all levels.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and charger are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
DBX VE 2.0 Features:
- 1/8th Grip: Equipped with stylish but strong 5-spoke wheels and micro square pattern tires. Both of these items can be found in the bigger 1/8th scale Nitro Inferno Neo Race Spec buggies, giving you a the best that Kyosho has to offer.
- Orion Vortex 10 EVO Motor: The Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers a jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC: The Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC delivers smoother power and a stronger punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- Syncro: A preinstalled stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Body: Cab forward style body comes pre-painted and ready for you’re choice of decal sets. Each RTR set includes two sets of decals, giving you more control over your DBX VE 2.0.
- Gear Ratio: The differential gears have been changed to give you the full benefit of the 1/8th scale tires.
Team Orion Experience BL Motor Features:
- Big Bore Shocks: Equipped with large capacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large jumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Finished Body: Pre-cut body features sharp 6-color printed color scheme. Cab forward styled body combined with the aerodynamic curved surfaces of the large wing to generate high down-force.
- Multipoint Adjustments: Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive: The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo: Equipped with a digital servo for great response.
- Wide Stance: Long span suspension arms create the wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable: Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillowball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST: The DBX VE is 60% compatible parts wise to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- New Steering Layout: The DBX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount: Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear: The DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
Team Orion Experience ESC Features:
- 540 Size Motor
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2S/3S Lipo Battery (Deans Plugs Type Only)
- Max RPM (N/A)
- kV (N/A)
- Built in Cooling Fins
- Sensorless Brushless Only
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2S-3S Lipo Only
- BEC Voltage 6V
- BEC Amp 2A
- Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
- Thermal Protection at 95c
- Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
- Continuous Max Current 70A
- Peak Current 150A
Needed to Complete:
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
- (4) AA- Batteries
- 7.2/8.4 NiMh Stick Pack or 2S-3S Lipo (3300mAh or higher) w/T-style plugs
- Proper charger for chosen battery