This is the Traxxas 1/10 Scale Rally 4WD Brushless Ready-To-Run Racer, with an included Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System. The Traxxas 1/10 Rally delivers rally-racing excitement with its purpose-built design and innovative features. The redesigned performance-optimized low-CG chassis, proven Velineon brushless power system, and full-time 4WD unleash high-power performance. Long-travel suspension and oil-filled Ultra Shocks provide true off-road capability and precise multi-terrain handling that no “conversion car” can match. Waterproof electronics allow authentic all-weather racing. Top speed, 60+mph! The 1/10 Rally is Ready-To-Race and Traxxas-Tough, built for versatile, and exciting driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
- Class-Leading Brushless Power: The Rally's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system brings the Rally to life with outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. The sheer brutal power combined with the Rally's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning fast speed. The Velineon 3S Brushless Power System's components work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. The Velineon system delivers the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time with precision throttle response and refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control: Inside its waterproof case, the Velineon VXL-3s speed control is loaded with high-grade technology to precisely deliver maximum power to the motor. It's engineered for today's battery technology and beyond. Two-stage low voltage detection allows full LiPo compatibility, including powerful Traxxas Power Cell 11.1-volt 3S LiPo packs.
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor: Extreme performance is standard equipment with the sensorless Velineon motor. Ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor deliver power and long life with near zero maintenance. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, you always get the same blistering acceleration and ballistic top speed run after run.
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System: The Traxxas Rally is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
- TQi Docking Base Compatible: The TQi's most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an optional Docking Base (TRA6510) that turns your iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
- Low-CG Chassis: The innovation designed into the Rally begins with a low center of gravity (CG) chassis that's unlike anything you've seen before. The battery and electronics are held as low as possible to position weight low in the chassis. Extreme Brushless Power and 4WD require a chassis that won't flex under load for arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration. To offer the required rigidity, smoothly integrated ribs form a triangulated structure that's optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags driving through real-world conditions, and the Rally incorporates state-of-the-art concepts to maximize speed and fun on or off the race track. The low-CG design dramatically increases corner speed and stability on tarmac, gravel, and extreme off-road conditions. On the track, the low center of gravity allows the Rally to put the Velineon power down with superior traction, resulting in hard launches and fast lap times. The Rally feels planted and secure at speed delivering realistic Rally handling and performance.
- Ultra Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD: The Rally uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into the Rally's unique chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. The center driveshaft is formed from extruded aluminum and extremely lightweight, contributing to the Rally's right-now acceleration. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. The extrusion process creates internal splines that fit directly and securely onto the input shafts of the front and rear drive assemblies. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and superior rigidity and durability. Traxxas engineers highlighted this important innovation with vivid blue anodizing and a laser-etched Traxxas logo.
- Modular Simplicity: Old designs made servicing of 4-wheel drive vehicles cumbersome and time-consuming. Traxxas has a better way. The Rally's modular design allows the entire front section to be removed with just five screws, and the rear assembly with just four screws. In less than a minute using a power screwdriver, you have full access for easy service and adjustment.
- Waterproof Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun: Only Traxxas lets you experience brushless-powered 4WD Rally excitement year-round, no matter what mother nature has to offer. Water, mud, and snow don't slow down full-size rall racers or the Traxxas Rally; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for no-worry fun in wet conditions that add excitement to rally racing in any scale. Drive the Rally where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
- Authentic Rally Style: The Rally's authentically-styled body is fully decorated with bold logos and graphics, ready to hit the race course right out of the box. The Rally's tires are fully licensed and duplicate BFGoodrich's Gravel tread to accurately represent the full-size tire for the ultimate in realistic performance and control. Updated wheels complete the look with a 12-Spoke Rally design color-matched to the body. The wheels are fully compatible with factory Traxxas and aftermarket tires, and feature 12mm hexes and the same offset as Slash 4X4 wheels for multi-car versatility.
- 100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race: The 1/10 Rally rolls out of the box fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with included Power Cell NiMh battery and charger, fully installed and adjusted TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
- Licensed BFGoodrich Rally Gravel tires
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
- Long-travel suspension
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
- Digital, high-torque, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks with progressive rate springs
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Length: 21.7 Inches (552mm)
Front Track: 11.7 Inches (297mm)
Rear Track: 11.7 Inches (297mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 0.82 Inches (21mm)
Weight: 98.0oz (2.78kg)
Height (overall): 8.1 Inches (206mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8 Inches (324mm)
Overall Drive Ratio: 11.82 (stock, out-of-box)
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control (waterproof)
Motor (electric): Velineon 3500 Brushless
Gear Pitch: 32
- 7-Cell 8.4V 3000mAh NiMH Traxxas Power Cell Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Precision Tool Set
Needed to Complete: