This is the Team Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR 1/8 Scale Nitro Buggy, with an included XP2G 2.4GHz Radio System and a Reedy .21VS Pull Start Engine.
The RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1/8 scale off-road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run vehicle.
The RC8.2RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP2G 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1/8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available.
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/8 Scale
Length: 470mm (18.5in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in)
Weight: 3570g (7.87lbs)
- RC8.2RS RTR Vehicle
- XP 2.4GHz Radio System
- .21 VS Reedy Engine w/Pull Start
- High-Torque XP DS1510MG Metal-Gear Steering Servo
- Glow Igniter
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug (MC59)
- 1.5mm and 2.0mm L wrenches
- 2.5mm ball nose wrench
- Stamped turnbuckle wrench; 5 & 5.5mm
- Shock tool, upper and lower pieces (ASC89358)
- 10mm clutch nut wrench (ASC7976)
- 5-in-1 wrench; 17, 10, 8, 7 & 5.5mm
Needed To Complete:
- (10) "AA" Batteries
- (1) "D" Battery
- RC Nitro Fuel (20-30% nitro content)
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated RC8.2RS RTR model ASC80909 is available in two different color schemes: white and silver. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.