This is the Kyosho Inferno NEO 2.0 Type-2 ReadySet 1/8 Off Road Buggy. The Kyosho Inferno NEO 2.0 builds off of the dynamic, world championship performance that has made the Kyosho Inferno series world renowned as a hard charging, yet easy to drive machine. Boasting the Inferno's renowned adaptability on any surface, the NEO2.0 features big bore threaded body shocks and heavy-duty yet light weight spoke wheels, with micro-square pattern tires and resin front & rear chassis braces. A re-designed, pre-painted body with a fresh paint scheme delivers superior aerodynamics for awesome speed and easy control.
The advanced 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 radio system provides safe and reliable control as soon as it is switched on, without the need to manage frequency bands and is equipped with various additional features that provide precision setup adjustments. It also includes a fail-safe function that automatically slows the car down in the event of radio signal problems.
Plus, the NEO2.0 is packaged as a ReadySet, allowing the user to hit the track in next to no time! Just add fuel, batteries for the transmitter system and engine starting equipment. As the definitive 1/8 GP sport buggy, the Inferno NEO 2.0 delivers what you need to get into the thrilling world of 1/8 scale off-road racing!
- Threaded Big-Bore Shocks: Heavy duty big bore shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels: The new Inferno NEO2.0 comes equipped with light weight, yet strong spoked wheels.
- Kyosho Tires: Micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Super Air Flow Body: Includes a factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for great aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity: Composite front and rear chassis torque rods deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity, and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for great traction and consistent handling.
- Black Anodized: The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized black for added strength and surface hardness.
- KE21R Engine: Includes the KE21R engine with a recoil starter and a tuned muffler. The black anodized cylinder head dissipates heat more quickly for cool, consistent performance.
- Blue 17mm Hubs: Anodized Blue 17mm wheel hubs allows the use of all standard 17mm 1/8 buggy wheels.
- Endless Adjustments: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles for quick camber and steering toe angle adjustments. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot: there's no need to detach or move anything to make an adjustment.
- Full Ball Bearings: Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency.
- Tough Buggy: Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- Tuned Muffler: Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- 4WD: Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Clutch System: 2-piece clutch delivers efficient power transfer and full adjustability. You can control all aspects of the clutch engagement by changing the springs.
- Universal Swing Shafts: Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for efficiency.
- 2.4GHz Syncro System: The Kyosho 2.4GHz transmitter, provides ultimate safetly and function, and is included with all Inferno NEO 2.4GHz Ready Sets.
- 125cc Fuel Tank: 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
Length: 469mm (18.4in)
Width: 307mm (12in)
Height: 189mm (7.4in)
Wheelbase: 325.5 (12.8in)
Gear Ratio: 11.704:1
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed Perfex KT-200/2-ch 2-servo (KR-200 receiver.)
- Pre-installed KE21R engine with recoil starter
- R/C Fuel 20%
- 12 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow igniter
- Fuel Bottle