This is an optional MicroHeli CNC Aluminum V2 Main Blade Grip, and is intended for use with the Blade mSR helicopter. These CNC aluminum main blade grips are designed to replace the plastic stock blade grips on the Blade MSR. The light and stylish aluminum blade grips improve stability and have been redesigned so that the blades are able to fold in to reduce the load force in the event of an impact, reducing the chance of breaking blades. It is a direct replacement for the stock blade grip, and is compatible with stock plastic inner shaft, main rotor hub, and main blades.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum
- Improves stability, durability and performance on head system
- Improves the fast cyclic response
- Securely locked metal balls for safety and durability of long time use
- Reduces breaking main blades during impact
- Light weight and stylish Aluminum Main Blade Grip V2 design
- Weight: 0.5g