This is an optional Lynx Heli Pro Edition Aluminum Tail Push Rod Guide, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X helicopter. The Lynx Heli team has determined after many fly tests that the 130 X tail push rod can easily flex during fly. Vibrations caused by air turbulence or the tail servo load, can bend or flex the tail push rod. This effects the general tail system efficiency and overall performance.
Lynx Heli then stepped it up and designed an incredible miniature tail push rod guide that will support and guide the rod strongly, making it super stiff and hard to bend. This tail push rod guide is made from aluminum alloy and has an innovative clamp design that made it compact, strong, and durable while being incredibly light weight.
- Super compact, strong durable and super light
- Innovative clamp design, will support and guide the rod assuring the best tail system performance
- Super precise tail boom installation fitting reducing play and vibes
- Easy and quick installation thanks to the Lynx design
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieving lightweight and maximum strength
Tail Push Rod Guide Material: Aluminum Alloy 7075, Red Anodize
Hardware Material: Carbon Steel 12.9 Class
Weight (including screw): 0.3g
- (1) 130X Tail Push Rod Guide CNC, Red anodize
- (1) PAN Screw M1.6x6mm