This is an optional Lynx Heli Canopy Pin Set, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X helicopter. Lynx Heli Innovations used FEA analysis software to improve the 130X Canopy Pin design with the best compromise between weight and rigidity. Using a combination of 7075 Aluminum and Carbon Steel, the pins feature a “fusion-shape” design and thread lock system for fastening in the frame. Carbon steel threated rod and two aluminum pins lock to the frame and help to increase the overall rigidity.
- Optimized Pin terminal size for the best canopy support
- Lynx “fusion-shape” design
- Extra Threaded rod supplied as spare part
- Direct replacement for standard 130X Canopy Pins
- Carbon Pins supplied for easy tread installation.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Canopy Pin Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Threaded Rod Material: Carbon Steel
Assembly Weight: 0.85 g
- (2) Aluminum Canopy Pin
- (2) Threated Rod (one used as spare)
- (2) Carbon Rod for easy installation