This is an optional Lynx Heli Complete One Way Hub Assembly, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X helicopter. Lynx Heli Innovations has designed an autorotation system for the 130X that includes a one way system, as well as a main gear that is 1mm thicker than the stock gear for improved durability and flight characteristics.
The guys at Lynx are pilots, and demand a heli that can survive any over-stress flight condition. So they spent time flight testing and optimizing the design to achieve a no compromise product that provides the required strength and performance for hard 3D flight. Featuring an aluminum hub, a reinforced CNC main gear and a titanium main shaft, this system delivers smooth power delivery and durability that will carry your overpowered 130X to the next level or performance.
- Reinforced tecnopolymer CNC main gear provides perfect tooth mesh and improved wear resistance
- Precise main gear concentricity for smooth and silent power transmission
- 3mm Main gear thickness and special “cross radius” cut design for the ultimate in main gear rigidity
- Titanium G6 Main Shaft increases frame rigidity – pre assembled with Lynx collar.
- One way hub with Japanese one way bearing and precision brass bushing assure perfect geometric assembly and no play.
- Fine shim spacer for precise assembly and reduced vertical play
- Direct replacement of std 130X main gear / main shaft system
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Main Shaft Material: Titanium G6
One Way Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
One Way Bearing: Chrome Steel Japan brand
Assembly Weight: 10.2g
- (1) One Way Titanium main shaft pre-assembled with Lynx collar
- (1) Main Gear assembled with One Way Hub