This is an optional Lynx Heli DS35 Tail Servo Mount, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X helicopter. Lynx Heli Innovations has designed a unique DS35 servo mount for the Blade 130X tail servo because the DS35 servo case is very flexible and the wrong support system can easily deform the servo case. The details and design of this tail servo mount improve performance, while adding an exotic look to your 130X tail system and improve the performance of the superior DS35 servo.
The Lynx design uses two CNC machined parts, the first is an enclosure for the tail case and tail boom clamp, the second is a cover to provide better support for the servo case. The design supports all four corners of the DS35 servo to provide an ultra-solid support, without compromising the servo function.
- Dedicated design for DS35 servo support
- Built-in reference pin for the correct servo installation, will give the plug and play features
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X tail parts, when DS35 servo is used
- Optimized servo clamping assure superior holding without deforming the servo case
- Increased tail system performance, achieved by DS35 servo specification
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assistance, achieving the lightest weight with maximum strength
Tail servo support material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – clear anodized finish
Screw material: Carbon steel plated
Tail case assembled weight: 1.2g
- (1) CNC 130X – DS35 tail servo support
- (2) M1.4x4 Pan Head screws
- (2) M1.4x6 Pan Head screws